Trainings in the following contemplative practices are available locally upon request by emailing: Roseanne M. Havird [email protected]
- Seven Session Centering Prayer Workshop
- Lectio Divina Workshop
- Facilitator Training for those wishing to create a Centering Prayer Group and for groups already in place that want more information on Fr. Thomas Keating's approach to facilitating a Centering Prayer Group
The Facilitator Formation Training will provide you with:
- a Facilitator's Handbook
- Handouts for prayer group members
- A deeper understanding of the purpose of a CP Group.
- Fr. Thomas Keating's and Fr. Thomas Merton's "Principles for Faith Sharing in a group.
SPREAD THE WORD.
SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER
SPIRITUAL JOURNEY by joining a weekly prayer group.
- Be faithful to a daily practice of the prayer.
- Keep informed through Fr. Thomas' books and DVDs on how the daily practice of Centering Prayer changes you.
- a Spiritual Journey needs 3 things:
- a path (Jesus is our Path)
- a teacher: (Fr. Thomas is our teacher.
- a practice: (Centering Prayer is our daily practice.)